Interested in being a part of the Pangborn Piranhas?
Pangborn Piranha swim team is open to 5 – 18 years old who are able to swim at least one full lap of the pool unassisted. All six and under swimmers will be assessed by the coach and the coach will decide whether or not the swimmers are ready to swim in a meet. Junior Piranhas is for 4 – 6 year olds who can not yet swim a full lap, but can swim. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
1. If your child becomes ill or there is a family emergency, then email the coach at email@example.com immediately.
2. It is our team goal to win the ASA League’s Sportsmanship Award. We are encouraging our swimmers to be the best sports and we would like our parents to do the same. PLEASE place all adult beverages in a plastic, non-clear cup. We would like all consumption of beverages to be as discrete as possible and kept to a minimum.
3. Please remember to take it easy tomorrow after practice, eat healthy food and rest. All swimmers should be at the pool by 4:30 pm. Bring chairs, extra towels, activities, and cash for the snack bar.
4. Arrive at the pool no matter what the weather conditions are. The starter is the only person that can cancel the meet.
5. Please check with your friends to make sure they are getting the emails.
We are looking forward to a great season. GO PIRANHAS!!
To pay online use
Please submit any questions below: