Please contact email@example.com to reserve your party. Submit your Name, Date, Time, number attending party and age range of guests. Any information not included in the first email will delay your reservation. All reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Party reservations are for members only. If a member reserves a date and time for a party they must be present the entire time.
- Party attendees are counted as all children and adults whether members or non-members and whether they swim or not.
- No parties will be scheduled in the back pavillion on Saturdays and some Sundays before 5:00 p.m. for set up.
- No parties in the concession area with more than 10 guests (including adults) at any time.
Options for location:
- 10×10 pop up in the grass area with tables for party goers, and a long table for cake/food/and presents (you bring tent and set up).
- Pavilion area when available (Saturday & Sundays Tennis Teams get priority)
- Concession Area – groups of 10 or less attendees (including adults)
Party fees are as follows:
A) $150 for 10-20 attendees for 3 hours (includes all children & adults; members and non-members)
B) $300 Private party up to 50 attendees (includes all children & adults; members and non-members) for 2 hours on Sunday or Wednesday evenings from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Additional $250.00 deposit required -held until after party and then returned if there is no damage to the club or its property. Club will be closed to all other members.
community pool party
Additional fees for Lifeguards:
Lifeguards are reserved through Dynamo Pool Mangement. Once we have approved your date, time, and location we will send you the Dynamo contact information to hire a lifeguard.
Costs of guards is $25.00/hour/guard with a minimum of 2 hours.
1-20 Guests 1 lifeguard
21-40 Guests 2 lifeguards
41-60 Guests 3 lifeguards
1 Additional Guard required if alcohol is present at party
pangborn swim and tennis party page